Basic Job Overview
> CAD Designer<
> Saint Clears, Carmarthenshire <
> Job Type: Full Time / Permanent <
> Salary: £35000 – £45000/annum negotiable depending upon experie <
CAD Designer/Engineer required for our client, a growing engineering company specializing in maintenance/project works in the water and food sectors all over the UK
They are currently looking for CAD Designer/Engineer to join their busy engineering department focusing on M and E Water Utility works. The successful applicant will be involved in the design and detailing of a wide range of products associated with engineering projects in the Utility sector.
CAD Designer/Engineer applicants should demonstrate a self confident nature combined with excellent communication skills and the ability to work with colleagues in a team. Past experience working within a similar engineering/mechanical environment would be an advantage.
CAD Designer/Engineer start date ASAP
CAD Designer/Engineer benefits (if permanent) :-
1/ Salary £35k-£45k depending upon experience
2/ Holiday entitlement
4/ Profit Share after 12 months.
CAD Designer/Engineer duties to Include:
* CAD Drawing associated with Water Utility projects
* Producing of Auto CAD General Arrangement
* Drawing and Design Calculations
* Schedules for procurement and manufacturing
* Ensuring work output conforms with specifications and standard code
* Assist with drawing queries from staff advising on technical matters
regarding product use and manufacturing.
Essential Attributes for CAD Designer/Engineer :-
• ONC/HNC/BTEC in Engineering related discipline
• AutoCAD experience
• Strong MS Office skills
• Experience within an Engineering environment
• Clean UK Driving license
If interested in this CAD Designer/Engineer role please contact Seamus in the office and/or email CV in first instance
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.