Basic Job Overview
> Client Manager-Practice Accountancy<
> Bridgend, Bridgend county borough <
> Job Type: Full Time / Permanent <
> Salary: £35000 – £42000/annum Company pension, Free parking <
As the Client Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing small, dedicated accounting teams. You will ensure timely delivery of services whilst maintaining excellent client communication and upholding the highest standards of customer satisfaction. Your role will involve training and motivating staff, meeting deadlines, and forging strong client relationships.
· Lead and motivate three teams each comprising of three accounting staff
· Provide training, guidance, and mentorship to enhance team performance and capabilities
· Foster a positive and collaborative work environment
· Oversee a large portfolio of micro business and self-employed clients via a remote service, ensuring their accounting and financial needs are met with accuracy and efficiency
· Implement effective client communication strategies to build and maintain strong relationships
· Develop and enforce processes to ensure all client deadlines are met, including tax filings, financial reporting, and other regulatory compliance
· Proactively identify potential bottlenecks and implement solutions to streamline workflows
Customer Service Excellence:
· Uphold the highest standards of customer service, ensuring client satisfaction, loyalty, and retention
· Address client queries and concerns promptly and professionally
· Collaborate with leadership to develop strategic plans for client management and service delivery
· Contribute to the continuous improvement of internal processes
· Alongside the Director of Operations, track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure team and individual performance
· Provide regular reports on team achievements and areas for improvement
Qualifications and Skills
· Minimum full AAT qualification, preferably ACCA/ICAEW qualified
· Strong experience in a practice environment dealing with small businesses is a must
· Excellent customer service skills
· The ability to prioritise workloads and take initiative
· Experience managing a team
· A professional and hard-working attitude
· Respectful, trustworthy, polite, honest, and strong work ethic
Rewards and Benefits
· Competitive salary ranging from £35,000 to £42,000 per annum
· Pension contributions
· 23 days of holiday a year plus bank holidays
· Flexible modern working practices and working from home arrangements
· Incentives and bonus opportunities
· 2 Well-being Days
· Employee Share Ownership Plan
· Innovation: Be part of a company that values and encourages innovation in its approach to finance and accounting.
· Career Growth: Our client invests in the team members and provide opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
· Collaborative Culture: Join a collaborative and supportive team that values open communication and teamwork.
· Impact: Your contributions will directly impact the success and growth of the firm.
Hybrid working from Bridgend, South Wales with minimum two days a week in the office.
Job Type: Full-time
* Company pension
* Free parking
* On-site parking
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.