Basic Job Overview
> Community Care Worker<
> Swansea, City and County of Swansea <
> Job Type: Full Time / Permanent <
> Salary: £12.40 – £17.20/hour 20 Days Holiday & Company Pension <
Community Support Worker :
Monday – Friday £12.40ph / Saturday & Sunday £13.50ph* (Inclusive of bonus).
Rural Areas Monday – Friday £14.70ph / Saturday & Sunday £15.50ph* (Inclusive of bonus).
* Mileage allowance.
* Free uniform.
* Free training (mandatory, online, practical and Swansea City and Council Medication training).
* Full induction including shadow shifts.
* Assistance with registering with Social Care Wales.
* Free parking permit.
* Morning shifts, afternoon shifts, late afternoon shifts and evening shifts.
* Weekly pay.
* Flexible schedule.
If you'd like to make a difference in the lives of those living in your community, this is the opportunity for you!
Full training is provided for this position so previous experience is not essential. We can provide all your online mandatory training, practical manual handling training (based in our office, Fforestfach) and as many shadow shifts as you require before starting on double staffed calls, eventually leading up to single staffed calls once confident and competent. We also provide uniform, ID badges, updated DBS checks and parking permits. We can also assist staff in registering with Social Care Wales and applying for Blue Light Cards.
Whether you are looking to work part time or full time; mornings, afternoons, evenings or weekends, we are looking to champion the Home Care Service in Neath and Swansea by recruiting and retaining the best and dedicated workers, within the areas of Neath and Swansea. The ideal candidates will have a passion for delivering exceptional tailored care to support our clients within their own homes. We are committed to ensuring that our clients live as full a life as possible in the comfort of their home while supporting them to maintain their independence and dignity.
The role can include supporting people with personal hygiene, domestic chores, shopping, medication, companionship and other daily activities. You can make a real difference to people’s lives whilst working shifts.
Shift times are flexible, morning calls start from 7am, lunch calls from 11.30am, tea calls from 3pm and bed calls from 7pm. Each shift is different and you can have flexible shifts to suit your home and personal life depending on what availability you provide to our coordinators. A full UK driving license is essential.
The appointed Home carers will be responsible for the following duties:
· Domiciliary care support to clients in their own homes.
· Personal care when required.
· Assisting with general household duties including assisting with meals, selecting clothes and dressing, prompting with medication (training provided for this also) moving service users using the appropriate equipment and light domestic chores.
· General companionship and compassion for the individual that is receiving the care.
Experience is preferred however not essential as full training provided by RSD Social Care.
For further information about the role please contact the team (phone number removed)
RSD Social Care is a family run business with family values. We are looking to recruit dedicated Carers who are able to assist individuals in their own home undertaking everyday tasks to ensure that our clients maintain their independence and to allow them to remain at home as they wish.
The areas we currently cover include Sketty, Uplands, Gorseinon, Mumbles, Dunvant and Killay.
– Salary: Mon – Fri £12.40ph / Sat & Sun £13.50ph / Bank Holidays £17.20ph * (Inclusive of bonus).
* Mileage allowance.
– Mileage of 45p per mile and bonus each week for our dedicated staff
– Free Uniform
– Free Training & Qualifications including QCF and MAR/Medication training
– Free Parking Permit
– (Holidays & Pension also included) RATES ALSO INCLUSIVE OF TRAVEL TIME
– Required licence or certification: – Drivers License & Own Transport
All required PPE will be provided by the company including supplies of lateral flow tests..
Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you'd like to discuss further
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.