Basic Job Overview
> Contracts Manager<
> Swansea, City and County of Swansea <
> Job Type: Full Time / Permanent <
> Salary: £60000 – £70000/annum car or allowance + benefits <
Title: Contracts Manager
Salary: £65,000 to £70,000 + package (neg based on experience)
Sector: Residential, New build, apartments, housing
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is a successful and exciting main contractor and developer within the Residential sector working on a range of new build projects across South Wales within private and social housing sectors.
Contracts Manager – The Role:
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Contracts Manager or to join the team based from in Swansea. You will be responsible for leading the day to day aspects of Residential projects (typically 2-4 at once). The role will oversee site based teams and report to a Construction Director. Each project will be different and quality focused.
Contracts Manager – The Person
* You will have solid experience with either a national or regional house builder or residential main contractor
* Demonstrable experience of delivering residential projects within budget and programme
* Proven experience in managing site based teams on multiple simultaneous projects at once
* Innovative – ability to identify better ways of doing things
* High calibre individual who is committed to quality and programme
* A track record of delivering projects across multi-sectors including
* A good team player, someone who wants to be part of a growing business to achieve common goals.
* The ability to manage multiple projects over £2m
* PC Literate
* Good level of commercial awareness
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication, presentation, management and negotiation skills
* Experience with all trades – groundworks, steelworks, electrical, mechanical, carpenters, general trades.
* Ability to interpret drawings and identify any issues or problems with design.
* Experience with construction programmes with the ability to monitor and assess site progress
* Experience with effective delivery of residential housing and apartments
* Clean driving license.
* Good organisational skills.
* Self-motivated, driven and a team player.
* Competitive salary
* Company car allowance
* Company benefits package
* Varied and unique residential developments
* Continued local work within South Wales
Please contact Foresight Search for more information on this, or any other vacancy (phone number removed)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.