Basic Job Overview
> Field Service Engineer<
> LD2, Builth Wells, Sir Powys <
> Job Type: Full Time / Permanent <
> Salary: £28000 – £31000/annum Up to £31k pa OTE. £28k + incentiv <
Field Service Engineer
Job title: Field Service Engineer
Location: Llandrindod Wells
Salary: Up to c£31,000 (OTE) pa. Up to c£28,000 pa basic + up to £250 per month in incentives + vehicle + overtime
Hours: Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading name within the water purification industry, as we are currently seeking a Field Service Engineers to cover Llandrindod Wells and the surrounding area. Some additional travel may be required.
Being a Field Service Engineer in this role isn’t just about taking care of the equipment, it is about giving the customers great service every day. So, you’ll need to know your stuff, solve problems quickly and be great with people.
• Be the face of the company for our customers demonstrating outstanding customer service including good personal appearance and great communication skills
• Prepare and install WaterBars in a variety of different environments including commercial businesses, government establishments and peoples’ homes
• Carry out routine servicing to our range of equipment to company standards and to the satisfaction of the customer.
• Carry out competent fault finding and diagnostic tests on our equipment, repairing faults that are identified on the customer’s premises
• Ensure all work is carried out safely, tidily and to a high standard
• Pass on any great sales opportunities to the right team
• Responsible for maintaining your company vehicle, ensuring it is clean, tidy and roadworthy at all times
• Self-motivated and happy to work on your own
• Excellent communication and customer relations skills are essential in this customer facing role
• Clean and presentable appearance
• Punctual, reliable with a desire to provide excellent customer service
• Duties will include lifting and carrying weights of up to 20kg
Qualifications and Experience
• Experience as a Field Service Engineer
• Full clean driving licence
• Any experience/ an understanding of plumbing or the water dispenser industry (EDWCA) would be beneficial, but is not essential, as full training will be given
• Familiar with mobile technology and email
If you feel this is a good match for your skills and experience and is a role you could make a positive impact in, we look forward to hearing from you. Please apply for further information
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.