Basic Job Overview
> HR Advisor – ER Specialist<
> Deeside, County of Flintshire <
> Job Type: Full Time / Contract <
> Salary: £32000 – £35000/annum Company Benefits <
HR Advisor- Employee Engagement and Relations
Full Time – 12 mth contract min
Monday – Friday 37.5 hrs (8.30 am – 4.30 pm or 9 am-5 pm)
My established client based in Deeside seeks an experienced Employee Engagement and Relations Advisor to join their HR Department.
They are ideally seeking someone to be an advocate for the employment relationship supporting Employee Relations, well-being, D&I and reward, through the creation of transparent policies, and processes and undertaking relevant project work to drive engagement.
The ideal candidate will share best practices across the group and associated companies.
* To provide a high standard of advice and guidance on ER and Engagement activity in accordance with strategic operational and legislative requirements. To work in collaboration with specialist teams to deliver activity aligned to: Wellbeing, D&I, Reward and Employee Relations that meet both business and customer needs.
* To continually assess policies and procedures ensuring they comply with current legislation and align with strategy and culture.
* To be a proactive participant in project work as required within the team or as part of the wider cross-functional working group
* Involvement in group-related BAU activity and case escalations
* To create and deliver ER training sessions to drive capability within the HR function.
* To support the in-house and /or third-party legal providers in their management and Group tribunal claims, providing explicit instruction on any settlement discussions.
– Consistent and legally compliant ER practices in place, underpinned by robust company policies
– Improved compliance on ER issues
– Collation and analysis of data e.g. Tribunal claims, disciplines, redundancies, and continuous education of line managers
– Agile communication skills
– Strong presentation skills
– Effective Planning and Organisational skills
– Ability to influence
– Analytical skills
– PC literate
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
– 5 years of previous HR experience
– Minimum CIPD qualified level 5 or working towards
– Desirable – Previous experience of Tribunals / ACAS Early Conciliation
– Experience in managing multiple stakeholder relationships
My client offers excellent benefits which include:
* A very competitive salary with an excellent benefits package
* 25 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holiday
* Flexible working
* Free Parking
* Highly subsidised restaurant onsite with our own Michelin Star Chef!
* Discounted gym membership
* Charity fundraising events
* Educational sponsorship
* Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
* Long service awards
* Reward & recognition
* Online discounts at over 150 retailers and cashback on shopping, holidays, insurance and more!
Please get in contact to have an informal discussion to allow you to find out more about this rare opportunity to join an established growing company!
Further details will be provided upon application
Horizon Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.