Basic Job Overview
> Infrastructure Engineer<
> Cardiff, South Glamorgan <
> Job Type: Full Time / Permanent <
> Salary: £55000 – £60000/annum <
As part of their exciting growth plans a high Growth Cyber consultancy are looking to attract high calibre Infrastructure / Automation Engineer that will integrate and deliver solutions, automate tasks, and maintain corporate and product infrastructure.
As part of a team, you will have a high level of technical experience and expertise to build, deliver and maintain infrastructure and create automation tasks independently.
You will contribute to technical planning and delivery requirements, mentor members of staff and be able to work cross teams to deliver solutions to agreed specifications.
• Build and deliver new corporate and product infrastructure that meets industry standards and any additional security and/or functionality requirements as required.
• Responsible for automating IT, Corporate and Product maintenance tasks and implementing CI / CD Pipelines.
• Work with Customers, Support, IT/ DevOps and Development and External teams to identify risks, diagnose and resolve issues.
•Proactively identify processes that can benefit from automation and provide recommendations.
• Contribute to technical meetings and provide expertise to help define infrastructure solutions and designs.
• Creating technical documentation for the delivered solution.
• Responsible for on-premise server and network hardware.
• Responsible for identifying risks whilst ensuring systems are secure, maintained and patched.
• 3+ years proven experience of managing on-premise and cloud-based infrastructure.
• Strong Infrastructure as Code experience (Terraform – essential )
•Excellent Configuation as Code skills (Ansible – essential )
• Experience of building CI / CD pipelines using orchestration platforms i.e. Jenkins.
• Excellent scripting and/or programming language skills i.e. Shell Script, Python.
• Have a good understanding of traditional and cloud network infrastructure topologies.
• Resourceful, and able to problem-solve and co-ordinate solutions with other teams
This opportunity will offer superb career advancement opportunities and be integral to their exciting growth plans,
The role is Hybrid with 1-2 days in their Head office in Cardiff
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.