Basic Job Overview
> Maintenance Engineer<
> Welshpool, Sir Powys <
> Job Type: Full Time / Permanent <
> Salary: £32000 – £33000/annum <
Recsure Personnel are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer for a company based within the Welshpool area. This role is working 12hr shifts, across days and nights and will also be a permanent position. In order to be suitable for this role you must have previous experience within an engineer role and be able to commute to Welshpool for work.
This role includes the following duties on a daily basis:
· Responding safely and swiftly to work on machine breakdowns.
· Carrying out both mechanical and electrical fault finding and repairs.
· Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance activities (PPM’s).
· Supporting engineering initiatives to minimise waste and downtime across the site
· Support new machinery installation and equipment refurbishment projects
You must be able to:
· Ideally should have experience within both mechanical and electrical backgrounds.
· Have hands on experience and be able to work within a physically demanding role.
· Holds recognised engineering qualifications
· Is hardworking and has excellent problem-solving skills.
· Has previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
For anymore information please reach out to Kieran Evans at Recsure Personnel
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.