Basic Job Overview
> Mechanical Technician | Blackwood, Caerphilly
> Salary: £36800/annum
> Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Vibe Recruit's client based in Blackwood, manufacturers and distributors of packaging within the food industry, is currently looking to appoint Mechanical Technician's to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
* To maximise machines' output and maintain manufacturing processes in a fast pace and busy production environment
* To continuously improve manufacturing processes in order to maximise safety, quality and productivity of production lines
* Provision of engineering and operational support to manufacturing processes
* Fault finding and corrective actions on all production equipment
* Machine setting and repairs in order to achieve optimal product specification and machine performance
* Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance program
* Monitoring machinery condition and planning and carrying out all essential repairs
* Promoting TPM approach, working on various engineering projects
* Responding to minor and major breakdowns
* Preparation of sub-assemblies
* Tool changes
* Other tasks as reasonably requested by the Manager
2. Person Specification
* A formal qualification, ONC/HNC, BTEC/City and Guilds in an Engineering Discipline/apprenticeship
* Experience of high speed, high volume production environment
* Machine setting and adjustments to meet required quality/performance
* Fault finding and problem solving on fast pace PLC controlled machinery
* Self-driven and pro-active approach
* Team orientated / collaborative
* Able to operate & take decisions independently
* Can-do attitude
The duties described here may be adapted to meet the needs of a changing organisation and therefore is expected to evolve in line with the organisation.
Hours of work – Either 3 Shift Pattern or Continental shifts
For more information, please contact Naomi on (phone number removed).
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.