Basic Job Overview
> Operations Quality Engineer<
> Newport <
> Job Type: Full Time / Permanent <
> Salary: £30000 – £36750/annum <
Operations Quality Engineer
Hours: 37.5 hours
Monday to Thursday 7:30 – 16:00 and Friday 7:30 – 13:00
Holidays: 25 days holiday + Bank Holiday
Benefits: Access to private healthcare – Life assurance – Free onsite parking – Employee Assistance Programme – Early finish on a Friday!
Morson Group have a fantastic opportunity for an Operations Quality Engineer to join an award winning premium designer and manufacturer of First and Business Class seating and technology based in Cwmbran.
The successful Operations Quality Engineer will be joining a company that prides itself on innovation, customisation, quality and industrial design. Career progression opportunities such as company sponsorship and further training courses will also be available.
Operations Quality Engineer Role:
• Assuring the quality of products throughout the whole product lifecycle
• Taking responsibility for ensuring processes and procedures are in place and adhered to in relation to product quality
• Working closely with the Operational Manager and Operational team, as well as other quality teams to define quality objectives in line with company objectives
• To ensure that measuring of the quality of products and services are delivered, with respect to the specified objectives
• Responsible for conducting audits and OJT in accordance with regulations, company procedures and customer requirements.
• Responsible for the analysis of all data to develop quality improvement plans, ensuring their effectiveness and efficiency
• Support an environment of continuous improvement
• Responsible for ensuring that products and services delivered to the customers have gone through the appropriate manufacturing / repair / validation process, by Defining, updating and ensuring compliance with key points for achieving quality
• Undertake QRQC (8D) as required to support timely operational throughput as required
• Provide coaching and mentoring to individuals employed in the operational areas for in-production quality requirements
Operations Quality Engineer Skills:
• HNC / HND or equivalent in an Engineering Discipline
• In depth understanding and/or experience in utilising QA Tools such as APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC, Control Plans, FMEA, Poke Yoke and RCCA
• Sound Engineering / Quality background with experience of Quality Engineering in the Aerospace / Defence industry
• 8D Report writing
• Experienced Quality Engineer within with Internal Design Teams
• In depth understanding of regulatory, international and aerospace quality management standards
• Experience in managing HSE risks and flight safety risks
If you are an Operations Quality Engineer in Cwmbran looking for the next stage in your career, then please apply
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.