Basic Job Overview
> Newport, Gwent <
> Job Type: Full Time / Contract <
> Salary: £22.50/hour <
Pipefitter and Pipefitters mate required on a project near Newport from Monday 19th February 2024. Must have experience on screwed pipework.
This is initial ad-hoc cover of 1-2 week at a time to cover various planned absences amongst existing workforce on site. We do however anticipate this to turn into full time ongoing work in the longer term.
40 hours paid working week and free site parking.
Rate (via CIS):
Fitter – £22.50 per hour
Mate – £18.75 per hour
– Install and assemble screwed steel sprinkler systems in an industrial setting.
– Read and interpret blueprints and technical drawings to determine pipe layouts and specifications
– Cut, thread, and bend pipes using hand tools or machines
– Test pipe systems for leaks using pressure gauges or other testing equipment
– Collaborate with other construction professionals to ensure proper installation and functionality of pipe systems
– Follow safety protocols and regulations at all times
– Fitter will require skills card and IPAF as a minimum
– Fitters mate will require CSCS card and IPAF
If this is of interest please apply to this ad. Alternatively, please call Liam on (phone number removed)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.