Basic Job Overview
> Planning and Delay Consultant<
> Shotton, Flintshire <
> Job Type: Full Time / Contract <
> Salary: £200 – £300/day <
Coalesce Management Consultancy (CMC) have an consulting assignment available for a Planning and Delay Consultant for a Major Construction project on a 15 month contract basis, in the Deeside Area.
CMC provide expert engineering solutions on an international capacity for Engineering and other Energy projects. Established in 2016, we set out our mission to be the best service-driven consulting business in global STEM markets, and after rapid growth in just a few years, we're already delivering true expertise to major technology brands and leading companies around the world.
As we expand our reach and take on new projects, we have assignments available for experienced energy specialists to join our consultancy and deliver the expert solutions and high level of service we're known for across multiple ventures.
By partnering with CMC you get the chance to work with some of the world's leading engineering specialists. From our global offices we support you with each new project, providing a complete scope of work definition ahead of any engagement so you know exactly what's required by the assignment, before you land on-site. As the project is completed we can continue to work with you by setting up your next project from our global network of leading engineering companies.
Join our latest project
Currently we're looking for a Planning and Delay Consultant to work on a £750m construction project in the Deeside area, on a 15 month contract basis.
You'll be required to:
– Review and provide expert advice on Construction Programmes.
– Assist clients in dispute avoidance through professional, commercially focused advice.
– Tackle issues associated with loss and delay.
– Collaborate with Commercial consultants on time-related matters.
In order to suit the project requirements you must have:
– Construction degree qualified, with around 5 years industry experience
– Proven experience in professional time and delay advice or a senior planning and programming role.
– Expertise in time-related dispute avoidance or resolution.
– Experience in implementing strategies and seeing projects through from inception to completion.
– High practical and academic understanding of time and delay matters.
– Significant experience with JCT, NEC, and Non-Standard Forms of Contract.
– First-class knowledge of PowerProject and/or P6.
If you have the relevant capability and are interested in pursuing this assignment, please apply below, or email your most recent up to date CV.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.
CMC operates as an employment Business and agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.