Basic Job Overview
> PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR<
> Cardiff, South Glamorgan <
> Job Type: Full Time / Permanent <
> Salary: <
PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR/DOCUMENT CONTROLLER
Competitive Base + Benefits – Cardiff
In existence since 1864, this FTSE 250 UK PLC with global footprint and a turnover approaching £250 million, is recognised as a global market leader for delivering technical solutions to OEM’s, end-users and appointed distributor channels.
The company manufacture critical components for torque transmission equipment used in drivetrain applications within Naval & Marine Propulsion, Oil & Gas, Mineral Extraction, Mass Transit, Lifting, Conveying and Processing Sectors.
* Maintaining documentation and export submission databases, ensuring security classification is accurate and noted
* Migrate documentation to a new Windchill database to enable configuration control for action tracking.
* Confirm departmental procedure aligns to contractual requirements and communicate actions and updates amongst wider team
* Liaise with stakeholders to document project process improvements, alongside maintaining meeting minutes for internal and external reviews.
* Should demonstrate experience of documentation configuration management from within a contractual administrative context
* Ideally proven experience of working with intricate and complex Defence contracts – exposure to Naval platform would be a distinct advantage
* The position calls for meticulous attention to detail, accurate and clear communication skills, supported by excellent Microsoft Office Skills.
* Appointment into this position will be dependant of BPSS security clearance.
* Welcome the prospect of working within a team supporting best practice culture, with the outlook and demeanour to enhance inter-departmental communications, whilst striving for notable customer service levels.
In the first instance submit cv including current salary quoting Ref: JRP/PADC/213
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.