Basic Job Overview
> Quality Technician<
> Wales <
> Job Type: Full Time / Permanent <
> Salary: £25000 – £29971/annum <
Hours: 40 hr
Monday to Thursday 7:00 – 16:00 and Friday 7:00 – 13:00
Holidays: 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Morson Group have a great opportunity due to company expansion for a Quality Technician wanting to join an industry award winning premium designer and manufacturer of First and Business Class seating and technology based in Cwmbran. Our client prides itself on innovation, customisation, quality, and industrial design.
The purpose of the Quality Technician Cwmbran is to assure the quality of products, throughout the product lifecycle and support the product lifecycle quality assurance through the complete manufacturing process and take responsibility for ensuring that processes and procedures are in place and adhered to in relation to product quality.
Our client will consider candidates from automotive, rail, pharmaceutical and aerospace industries. No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different and you think you can bring value to the role then we would love to hear from you.
Quality Technician Role:
• To work with the operational manager and operational team as well as the other quality teams, to help define quality objectives in line with company objectives
• Responsible for measuring the quality of products and services delivered, with respect to the specified objectives
• To help ensure that appropriate action plans are implemented and carried out, and measured for their effectiveness
• To support and conduct audits (where requested) and OJT in accordance with regulations, company procedures and customer requirements
• To contribute to QEQC as methods authority
Quality Technician Skills:
• Apprenticeship level or equivalent in an Engineering discipline
• Sound engineering / quality background, with experience of Quality inspection within a manufacturing engineering industry
• Experience in the safety critical industry
• Early finish on a Friday
• Benefits Programme with a number of schemes such as cycle to work, technology savings, retail discounts and access to private healthcare
• Career Progressions opportunities and further training courses
• Family friendly policies including maternity, paternity, adoptive parents, shared parental leave, parental leave and flexible working
• Equality & Diversity initiatives with internal groups for workplace engagement and involvement
• Life assurance (4 times basic salary)
• Free parking onsite
• Employee Assistance Programme
If you are a Quality Technician in Cwmbran looking for the next stage in your career, then please apply
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.