Basic Job Overview
> Registered Manager<
> Tredegar, Blaenau Gwent <
> Job Type: Full Time / Permanent <
> Salary: £42000 – £44288/annum <
Clinical Service Manager
Tredegar, South Wales
Up to £44,288.00
I am looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Clinical Home Manager to help to lead, develop and manage the nursing service at a great home in Tredegar. The home is a 24 bed specialist nursing facility for younger adults with enduring mental health and complex needs. They have qualified RMN’s and trained Occupational therapists to provide effective rehabilitation packages of care.
You will support the team to drive standards and improve best practice, to ensure the delivery of excellent care for residents.
This post will include:
* Using authentic leadership, role modelling and inspirational skills to motivate the team to deliver excellent quality of care
* Becoming the person in charge responsible for the day-to-day running of the Service with 24 hour responsibility for the care of the Service Users
* Managing the effective use of resources, including the financial performance of the Service, and maintain high levels of occupancy
* Providing improvement, independence and choice for Service Users
* Complying with all regulatory and legislative requirements at all times and in particular the CIW for the Registration and Inspection of Nursing Homes and NMC guidelines
For his interesting and stimulating role you must have:
* Experience of working as a Nurse (RGN/RMN) with a valid NMC Pin
* Experience of managing a service of a similar size and client group
* Experience of working with adults with mental health issues
For more information, please call Elite on (phone number removed).
The post offers great benefits including:
* Employee Ownership Trust – Due to the Employee Ownership Trust staff have received up to £1650 tax free bonus
* 35 days annual leave
* Individualised professional development programmes
* GP online – providing around the clock GP consultation via an interactive app
* Refer a Friend Scheme of up to £1,000
* Retail/Leisure/Holiday and travel discounts
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.