Basic Job Overview
> Sales Account Manager<
> Abertillery, Blaenau Gwent <
> Job Type: Full Time / Permanent <
> Salary: £35000/annum <
Smart Solutions are working with a global Electronics Manufacturing Services provider, who are seeking an experienced Sales Account Manager to join their team in the Abertillery. You will manage and interpret customer expectations and general activity, heighten customer interaction by means of good communications as well as customer visits and involvement with internal and off-site customer meetings.
Duties of the Sales Account Manager:
* Understand the customers total spend on electronics.
* Work closely with the customers purchasing, engineering and design teams where necessary to ensure EC are involved in all new projects.
* Build strong customer relationships.
* Liaise with internal engineering, estimating, purchasing, logistics and manufacturing departments to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
* Work to KPI’s as set by the Commercial Manager.
* Follow up all quotes closely in order to win business.
* Load sales orders and be responsible for the NPI process where appropriate.
* Support the Sales department administration tasks as required.
Requirements for the Sales Acount Manager:
* Must have similar B2B sales/Account Management experience.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Own transport due to location of business.
Benefits of the Role:
* An starting salary between £35,000 plus BONUS
* Attractive company benefits package including company pension, health & wellbeing programme and a training and development plan.
* Free parking on site.
If this sounds of interest to you and you would like to find out more then why not click apply today and one of our team will come back to you.
Smart Solutions Recruitment are advertising this role and are acting as an employment agency
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.