Basic Job Overview
> Senior Business Acquisition Manager<
> CF10, Cardiff, South Glamorgan <
> Job Type: Full Time / Permanent <
> Salary: £60000 – £65000/annum <
Senior Business Acquisition Manager – Up to £65,000 plus Commission (40% OTE, uncapped) + Car Allowance
Joining Ogi is a unique opportunity to work within an innovative Welsh business and one of the fastest-growing companies in Wales.
You may have known us previously as Spectrum Internet and NSUK – we've rebranded to Ogi; a new name that reflects our commitment to serving Welsh communities. We’ve received a multi-million-pound investment and are currently in the thick of our large-scale full-fibre internet deployment across South Wales!
Alongside our ambitious build plans, we’re also one of the largest Microsoft Cloud Solution Partners in Wales. In this role, you will be responsible for promoting Ogi's business connectivity packages and IT-managed services, including Ogi Pro Wi-Fi, Voice, Firewalls and Microsoft products, to Wales's business community.
We’re looking for someone passionate about the Welsh economy, enthusiastic about technology, and a skilled senior sales professional. Ideally, you should have a Telecoms background and a proven track record of delivering targets and winning large business-to-business deals.
This position is not for everyone, we're looking for a confident leader who is excited about a challenge and is keen to make a significant impact in a new and important role. It's important that you have a strong interest in Business Development and as an excellent networker, you should have a wealth of knowledge about the SME and large/enterprise Welsh business market From day one, you'll be able to confidently use your connections to hit the ground running.
As with any new business-focused role, you should be a self-motivated, ambitious, customer-centric, results-orientated person and strive to beat high targets with an abundance of energy, enthusiasm, and resilience. As a major part of the B2B sales drive within Ogi you will be rewarded with an achievable and realistic bonus scheme, a positive hybrid working environment with a great culture and unlimited potential for career growth and development.
You should be familiar with needs-based selling and the acquisition of new customers through both self-generated leads, and inputting into focused campaigns to generate new leads. You should also have experience in business-to-business sales techniques; from uncovering business needs to articulating the benefits of our solutions to your prospects.
Other key attributes we’re looking for include –
* A confident and professional communicator who instils credibility and builds trust.
* Experience in developing relationships and partnerships within multiple sectors.
* Able to articulate an understanding of our products and technical solutions.
* Able to identify customer requirements, develop a value proposition, and progress into deliverable sales opportunities within small, medium and large businesses.
* Commercially aware, able to build pricing models and create compelling proposals.
* An excellent networker with the ability to think and execute out of the box.
We also require all candidates to undergo a BPSS background check and hold a full, clean UK Driving Licence.
What you’ll be doing…
This a high-profile role and will be crucial in owning and delivering the new business-to-business acquisition target, attracting new logos, managing margins, and driving revenues.
This is a results-orientated environment and as a Senior Business Acquisition Manager, you will play a vital role in finding and delivering new business sales. As part of your day-to-day role, you will build strong relationships with Welsh businesses and leaders in both public and private sectors, using our solutions to establish a solid foundation for long-term partnerships.
If you’ve worked in a similar type of role, you’ll know this isn’t an easy challenge, and responsibilities day to day will be varied however will include –
* Identifying and targeting new B2B prospects across sectors.
* Managing the whole sales cycle from initial prospect to finalising and closing the deal.
* Analysing and understanding the need to propose appropriate solutions.
* Gathering info on prospects to support Marketing activities in nurturing targeted opportunities.
* Attending Networking events representing Ogi and proactively making new contacts.
* Positioning our wide range of connectivity solutions, and our portfolio of Managed Services including Voice, Security, Wi-Fi, and Microsoft Solutions.
* Positioning added value services such as consultancy services to deliver fully integrated solutions.
* Hitting KPIs for new business connections and revenue from value-added services.
* Developing and maintaining a sales pipeline of short, medium and long-term opportunities.
* Being the main point of contact for your customers during the Sales cycle.
* Providing excellent administration of orders – whether a simple licence or a complex project-managed solution.
Please get in touch for a confidential chat. If you don't consider yourself ticking all the requirements but think you'd be a good fit for us, feel free to message us for a chat too.
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.