Basic Job Overview
> Site Agent<
> Saint Asaph, Denbighshire <
> Job Type: Full Time / Temporary <
> Salary: £375 – £420/annum <
Brownlee Cale are recruiting for an experienced Site Agent to support in the delivery of various highways and water industry projects.
Suitable candidates will have experience delivering projects for Principal Contractors.
Your duties will include:
* Contribute to the weekly collaborative planning.
* Challenging the design for value engineering and ensuring a high quality of delivery on site.
* Chair the section meetings, supply chain meetings and other meetings as required
* Manage the budget associated with packages under your control
* Lead by example raising SHEQ observations and controlling on site
* Raise EWNs, Risks and opportunities.
* Review and approve RAMS, Permits and other documentation as required.
* Previous management and site experience
* Be a positive, proactive and goal orientated
* You will have a Degree or HNC in civil engineering qualification and will have progressed your career from Site Engineer into Management.
* You will hold a valid CITB CSCS and SMSTS
* You will ave practical knowledge, understanding and application of civil engineering construction methods
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.