Basic Job Overview
> Trainee Trades Person<
> Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot <
> Job Type: Full Time / Temporary <
> Salary: <
Acorn by Synergie require a Trainee trades person for their client in Port Talbot.
Assisting our client on commercial and residential projects who you you will be required to work under.
Do you want to learn a specialist trade in construction with fantastic career progression and earning potential? Do you want to earn whilst you learn? This Trainee trades person could be for you.
The process involves great attention and an eye for detail. Work can be intricate and often requires persistence and patience. Workers with this skill are in demand and enjoy excellent earnings as well as career progression.
* Successful applicants will be enrolled onto an internal training program from day one as a Trainee trades person- this will involve training on commercial and residential projects
* You will work alongside an established trade person to develop your trainee trades person skills in a hands-on environment
* Helping to prepare and make safe workspaces
* A variety to your working day, every site will offer you the chance to develop different skills
* This role is full time working Monday to Friday approximately 8am – 4:30pm
* Full UK driving license required
* No previous experience necessary
* Interested in learning and progressing in a construction trade
* Willing to learn
* Eye for detail and colour
This opportunity offers fantastic career progression, salary increases upon successful completion of training, and more:
* Uplift on salary throughout levels of training
* Previous construction experience is not essential
* Enjoyable for those with an excellent eye for colour-matching and detail
* Extremely rewarding job, bringing projects back to life
Apply online with your CV attached or call Acorn on (phone number removed), Ellis on (phone number removed), Craig on (phone number removed)
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.