Basic Job Overview
> Vehicle Technician<
> Newtown, Sir Powys <
> Job Type: Full Time / Permanent <
> Salary: £31000 – £32750/annum <
We are currently recruiting for a Vehicle Technician for our prestigious client in the Newtown area. This client prides themselves on long term staff retention and excellent customer service. This is a Multi Franchise company so you will be reporting to the After Sales Manager. A full training programme will be provided to ensure you reach the companies high standards.
This is a full-time role with a starting salary of £31,000 per annum with potential to reach £32,750 with experience.
The working hours are as follows:
* Monday – Friday: 08:30 – 17:30
* Saturday: 08:30 – 13:00 (typically 1 in 4)
* Overtime is time and a half
Main roles and responsibilities
* Maintaining customer vehicles to a high standard
* Carrying out inspections
* Upkeeping, repairing and servicing vehicles
* Following strict health and safety guidelines
Qualities and Skills we are looking for in a candidate
* A qualified MOT tester is desirable, but not essential as training can be provided.
* BTEC/NVQ or equivalent in Motor Vehicle Service and Repair Level 3
* Experience working as a qualified mechanic
* Excellent communication skills
* Possess a Full, clean UK driving license
* You will also be required to carry out Manufactures Training Courses
If you feel you may be able to make a success of this role, then please do not hesitate in your application by completing the below form and attaching your CV.
You can also speak with a member of our team on (phone number removed) for more information on the role
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.